This is a short list of what “She Blinded Me With Science!” is (and isn’t). I expect it will grow as the site develops.
“She Blinded Me With Science!” Is …
- A resource for the latest scientific research on cosmetic products
- Well-referenced according to APA Citation Style
- Reader-guided – ideally, I only want to write on topics my readers suggest
- Flexible in that depending on reader feedback I may provide video instruction on cutting and styling hair, how to achieve certain looks with makeup, how to find the best colors for your skin tone, etc.
“She Blinded Me With Science!” Is Not …
- Opinion-based. Yes, certain products work well for me but I won’t make recommendations without a scientific study to back them up
- A product or brand promotion site – I have no loyalty to any particular brand and I won’t recommend products unless they have a unique and beneficial ingredient